Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Response to Kaya Bay on Illegal Immigration

I do agree with you that the law is the law however some laws are immoral. I feel that there are better and moral ways to fight illegal immigration. When I first heard about the Arizona’s new immigration law, it reminded me a lot about internment camps in the United States. It was still the law but it was immoral law. I too am a US citizen. I was born and raised in the great state of Texas. However I feel that this law has become a way of labeling people. I fear that it may become very similar to what the Nazi did in World War II when they labeled the Jewish population with golden stars. Hopefully it won’t become anything similar or even close to that but even then it does have a similar approach. To me I feel that there are more effective and efficient ways to target illegal immigration.

http://kbbnewtothenews.blogspot.com/2010/08/illegal-immigration-is-just-thatillegal.html

1 comment: